Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 55)

Why is it so hard to find a new MT job.... - need to vent

Posted: Nov 18th, 2015 - 11:10 am

I work part-time for a company and I need another job to supplement that one because they just do not have enough work to keep me busy.  I have been trying since August to find a job and it is like pulling teeth!  I am absolutely so sick and tired of these companies making you take their stupid long a** tests and then they email you and tell you, "Oh, congratulations!  You passed our test," and then they do their dumb interview and tell you they will email you the info to start and then you never hear from them again.  And after bombarding them with emails trying to find out what the heck is going on, they finally email you back and say sorry all the positions are filled.  I just am really fed up with it.  Over the past 2 months, this has happened to me by TTS, Phoenix Medcom, Saince.....and there's a few more, I just can't think of them right now.  I used to work a lot in general transcription and I believe I am going to try and start transitioning back to it because those companies treat you a whole lot better than all these spineless, no ethic MT companies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)