Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

How do you know whether - JazzyMT

Posted: Nov 18th, 2015 - 6:32 am In Reply to: non-MT cherry picking - fedup

... an MLS on that account has been taken off of a certain dictator though? I have a couple very picky dictators on one of my accounts that only a few of us have access to. There have been plenty of times one of the picky guys has been at the top of my pool and someone better has been down below him, and those reports are disappearing. I know it's because not everyone can even see the picky guys at the top like some of us can.

It doesn't have to be specifically an "exclusive" situation or whatever. It could just be that certain people have access to all the doctors and certain people do not.

You may know everything there is to know about this account, but do you know exactly how every MLS's pool is set up who has access to that account? I seriously doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)