Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I made more on UE than I do now. - Hanging on

Posted: Nov 18th, 2015 - 1:13 am In Reply to: I'm out for good, and I don't miss MT at ALL. - Good riddance to a crummy job!

I am single, 58, no medical insurance, etc. I can ball and chain myself to my desk 24/7 trying to get a report here or there to just barely survive or I can: Get a senior apartment based on low income, get Medicaid for my health and dental, and food stamps. If I work really hard at 2 jobs, maybe I could afford medical insurance on the job with a $6000 deductible. I am tired, tired, and tired. I will not allow this job to steal the rest of my life. I will stay poor or poorer so I can qualify for low income based senior housing,Medicaid and food stamps and say yes to weekends off, seeing my grandchildren, or friends without worry about my "lines." I will tell any young person who wants to get into this field to run far and run fast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)