Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

I've seen it and questioned it - TiredMT

Posted: Nov 17th, 2015 - 10:53 pm In Reply to: cherry picking by non-MT - fedup

I have seen cherry picking going on and I questioned both of my TSMs about it - of course, I got the customary - "we do not allow that on our accounts" I have always contended that everyone should have to type straight down the line, and if you don't like it, too bad. I get stuck with crappy dictators all the time because of the shift I work, and that is not fair when I know these reports have been skipped over by other MTs based on the time. However, interestingly, about the same time I started complaining about reports disappearing, our F11 key was disabled with some lame excuse that they were trying to fix it - that was a few months ago, so now I have no way of even seeing what is in my pool to work on, let alone if anyone is pulling reports from the good dictators and leaving the crappy ones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)