Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I don't mind - MTMom

Posted: Nov 13th, 2015 - 11:23 pm In Reply to: If you don't mind my asking... - Linda

I don't mind you asking. I won't talk numbers but I will share how I get accounts. I search the websites including MT Stars. I apply for IC positions hiring part-time. If they respond, my first two questions are what platform do you use and what is the CPL? If it is too low, I say thanks but no thanks. I am willing to do it for this rate though. Sometimes they say, no can do. Sometimes they agree to it. You have to do well on your test and represent yourself well, and then follow through and stick to your word. The key for me is staying busy and learning/knowing the platform well. That is what works for me. I could make more money doing something else, but my freedom to dictate my own schedule is more important to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)