Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

no hire parameters - AintSayinHereMMers

Posted: Oct 13th, 2015 - 6:36 pm In Reply to: On a no-hire list? - SmallMT

i know this much, the 2 big ones do this. Especially if one of them "let you go" -- it would really be your age or your state's minimum wage limit. Try fibbing with your age, clip your "experience" and watch the response then ! You dont have to proceed ... but it is curious indeed what interest these 2 mtso's have in a young 2-yr experience applicant in a high minimum wage state ..... call yourself "Madison" or "Haley" ... instead of "Elizabeth" or "Mary", and watch them respond. Be Sherlockian, you'd be surprised. Have your friend call for reference ...I've done these things in prior jobs and found it wasnt just my paranoia at all ...that my hunch was dead on. Company will get around descrimination laws, every big institution does this, from Harvard to Greenwich, thats the sad American truth. Its really about dollars, sometimes retirement issues, etc, Good luck - find a smaller, more honest employer. They are out there, dont give up my dear. You have the skill. I'm not scared of these MTSO they know my name and they can kiss my posterior part cuz they dont DOMINATE the tranx business ....WE DO !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)