Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 33)

Keyboard letters wearing off, has anyone ever tried - permanent white marker SM

Posted: Oct 12th, 2015 - 6:12 pm

to write on the keys and then cover it with clear stickers or clear nail polish to prevent the paint wearing off again?

I see on A____n  website that there is a Pentel permanent marker,  White Paint In A Pen,   great for marking black plastic, polycarbonate, and other impermeable surfaces.  

I'm thinking stickers on the keys will wear off and peel off eventually,  so that's why I wanted to try the permanent marker thing.

I do realize anything is probably going to wear off again eventually, as much wear and tear as we have  on our keyboards, but thought the paint marker pen would be a good option.

I did try it a long time ago and it seems to be holding up, but that's on my other personal keyboard;   silver color marker and several coats of clear polish over it. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)