Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You really don't know - Lep

Posted: Oct 11th, 2015 - 6:51 pm In Reply to: let me clarify - on my above comment

I used to work as a receptionist in a doctor's office. I had access to patient records, so did the biller and office manager. There are no secrets in an office like that. We could not share info outside the office, but we did talk about the patients after they left. Do you really think no one knows your private medical info? Insurance companies know, billers know, office staff know, nothing is private.

If you are an MT, I can't believe you don't understand that. We access sensitive medical info everyday. What makes you think anything you say to the doctor will remain private? It just depends on what the doctor thinks is appropriate to document related to your condition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)