Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Losing home - Jessica

Posted: Oct 10th, 2015 - 1:09 pm In Reply to: How frugal has MT made you? - Poorme

100% self-supporting and unable to pay property taxes. Will be 3 years behind in December. Having to sell my home to pay taxes and look for cheaper home. Using food bank. No car maintenance in years. Tooth infection x 2 years. No way I can afford dentist. Heart valve irregularity shown on 2 week monitor, but can't afford further diagnosis or treatment. Have lost 70 lbs in a few months but can't afford endocrinology evaluation. Only have Medicare and unable to buy affordable care as it is illegal to have insurance in addition to Medicare until you are 64 or over.

I used to get my hair highlighted but no way I can afford that now. Went off medications for a year.

Utility shut offs with additional fees to turn back on. The poorer you are, the more it costs to live.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)