Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If you read the posting you would see I have walked - in, as you put it, our shoes

Posted: Oct 10th, 2015 - 1:06 pm In Reply to: Until you walk in our shoes... - Old Hippie

I said that when I was not able to make ends meet I got a second job. Now that possibly is not the same as walking in "our" shoes because really it was a little harder then. I had to go outside the home (gasp!) in order to get a second job. Do not tell me about what I know already and yes, I can say what I have seen for years here. It never changes and seems like just getting worse and worse. As far as belittling others and paying the bills, hardly seems to go in the same sentence. If they are paying the bills, would not have to post about how frugal do you have to be, how poor do you have to live in order to do this type of work. I have never wanted to just scrape by and not make a living where I could be comfortable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)