Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 44)

me too - cheap

Posted: Oct 10th, 2015 - 1:01 pm In Reply to: How frugal has MT made you? - Poorme

I only use dryer when there's more sheets & towels to dry than I can hang up around here. I take recycle stuff to the scrap yard for gas money. We're getting ready to move again to a cheaper place. I already have more than one job & it's still not enough. I don't see a doctor, but hubby has to see a whole bunch just to stay alive, so most of our money pays for that. I don't eat out except maybe fast food once a month. For years, didn't run the AC at all (even when it hit 100 inside the house). I do now because of various health issues that'll go crazy without it, but it's not set on cold, just enough to take the edge off the heat. Have to run heat in winter but it's run at "chilly". We usually have the lowest elec bill around here. Lights are rarely used at night. Once the sun goes down, I don't do much of anything that requires turning lights on. Also a good way to make yourself go to bed at a decent time. I like transcription & love the learning I get from the job. That's a big reason I don't leave it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)