Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Misled by Rotten Medical Billing and Coding School - Has anyone started over from scratch?

Posted: Oct 10th, 2015 - 10:29 am

I know. It does no good to keep kicking yourself for being duped into believing the aggressive school salesperson that keeps flooding your e-mail and your cell phone with sales calls  until you weaken and enroll.  Knowledge is power, right?  Now that I know the importance of having the right credentials, putting aside the lost time, futile effort, and money, where do I go to start over from scratch? 

The goal is both CPC and CCS. Schools that even mention the CCA are not an option because you end up not qualifying for the CCS. That isn't acceptable.

Recommendations for a non-aggressive school that qualifies you for the CCS and can back that up with proof that graduates really are passing the CCS?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)