Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You explained your dislike but I honestly believe - so many here are stuck

Posted: Oct 9th, 2015 - 9:53 pm In Reply to: I don't believe that people want anyone to suffer... - I just think sometimes the

or think they are that anyone who has a good posting just rubs them the wrong way. People here for years now have wrote the same message about how bad MT work is and yet they continue to stay around and be miserable. I have heard of people here completely unable to pay their rent, buy groceries, have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and yet they continue to hang on. I think the dislikes I got were purely and honestly sour grapes because I don't fit into the frugal scene and not having to cut corners. If I had to live alone on the MT salary years ago I would have changed things up but believe me when I say nothing changes and people still just continue to hang on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)