Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 34)

Practice reports - Coder

Posted: Oct 9th, 2015 - 3:19 pm In Reply to: How would you get practice reports? - OP

You can get practice by doing the Practicode practicum through AAPC or CCO.org or you can also get clinical coding workouts through AHIMA. I think Practicode through CCO.org is a great deal at $327 for access to all different types of reports, including inpatient. You might also be able to find some coding scenarios in magazines online like For The Record, Advance, etc.

Unlike the other poster, I don't think you will hate coding if you teach yourself. It just depends on how you learn, your knowledge background, etc. If you are thinking about Andrews then, of course, it won't be an issue. If you are going to enroll at Andrews I wouldn't worry about the practice reports either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)