Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 51)

Pathetic - MADMT

Posted: Oct 9th, 2015 - 12:27 pm

The work ethic of some of these MTSOs is really pathetic.  Expecting people to work and then not pay them is so wrong.  The company I worked for owes me over 120 hours of work and they refuse to pay me.  I have contacted them several times and they refuse to even answer me.  I guess I will have to pursue it legally...I guess getting my money more later than sooner is better than not at all, but I doubt my bills will wait.  

All these stupid MTSOs are are good at is yelling and beeching at us for not doing the work or for missing a comma...but when they screw up...it is perfectly okay.  I am so sick of it.

Does any one have any advice on getting paid from these crooks?  Should I call the police and report the money as stolen?  (In my eyes, not paying me is the same as stealing my money).  What do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)