Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Here we go again, OT opened for weekend - Poorhouse

Posted: Oct 9th, 2015 - 9:53 am

So tired of this.  The sad thing is I used to actually enjoy my weekend hours.  There was always plenty of work and that was the ONE perk.  Work never went late in my pod, so what's the deal?  Now TSM opens it up to OT EVERY WEEKEND.  And every weekend there is nothing left for the scheduled folks.  Feeling betrayed my teammates who do it AND the scheduler at this point, though I do understand they are just looking out for themselves because they need the extra money.  Still, I am thrown under the bus.  Have stuck this out for a decade, and now for the last 2 months this is happening and it is out of my control.  I am the sole breadwinner in my family and I need to be at home.  Anyone think this will EVER END??  Otherwise, it looks like I am finally going to need to look for another job. : (

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)