Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Life after M*Modal - Moved on

Posted: Oct 8th, 2015 - 2:54 pm

This is just an update on my situation following termination by M*Modal. As has been stated by many others who have left this company, there is life after M*Modal.  I was terminated over a month ago for failed audits, even though I have 20+ years' experience.  In hindsight, I can hardly believe I put up with the horrible treatment by this company as long as I did, but drawing/needing a paycheck has a way of doing that.  Let me just say, if you are not happy here and have any other options at all, make your exit.  It is unbelievably liberating to not be working here anymore.

I shared my termination story just following my firing; there were many, many supportive and kind people regarding the trauma of being fired, but there were also some who were snarky and downright mean (I'm thinking some could have been management).  I was told by the unkind ones, in their attempt to shoot someone while they were down, that there was no way I would be eligible for UE.  My state ruled my termination "no fault of my own" and "no misconduct found," so I am now receiving UE.  I seriously was not expecting it, but there you go--icing on the cake to not working at M*Modal.  So thankful for this.
I am wishing all of you the best who are experiencing similar difficulties.  Remember how fleeting life is and that is not worth devoting your time and risking your health over this type of employer.  My hope is for better things for you.  
Many, many thanks for the moral support when I was terminated.
All the best, Former MT

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)