Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Threatened with performance management over - sm

Posted: Oct 8th, 2015 - 7:18 am

basically not clocking in and out all day long if I get up to stretch, go to the bathroom, or get something to drink??!  Seriously?!  #1  We're paid on production, not hourly.  #2  What other field does this to their employees?  Do secretaries clock out if they speak to someone in the office or get something to drink?!  Are they just trying to run me off?  This is completely insane, and I swear I'm getting a stomach ulcer.  I've never even failed an audit, so why do this?  We used to be able to have flexibility, just make our quota, and no questions asked.  Why are they being this way?  Does anyone higher up in this company realize what their supervisors are doing to us, the actual workers who earn the revenue for the company?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)