Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 57)

What has happened to this company? - clickety-clack

Posted: Oct 7th, 2015 - 10:47 pm

When I started with this company 4 years ago, then Medquist, I had an awful account and felt QA was unfair and hovered too much, but overall it wasn't bad.  I played my part of the game and they played theirs and we both coexisted.  MModal took over, there was a bankruptsy, changes in management, and then things started going drastically downhill.   In the past year, it's become like a tangled, twisted internal mess.  No one is happy.  No one is respected.  Their bread and butter, the MTs, are treated like peasants bent over a field with aching backs, frequently verbally whipped and punished.  The very bowels of this company are infected with disease, and very soon the is going to hit the fan and this company is either going to fold onto itself or get wise and totally change how they're doing things to save themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)