Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 42)

Suggestion - mm

Posted: Oct 7th, 2015 - 3:13 pm In Reply to: Examples - Linda

I know you are using Google MT and I have used it too but have also used this Google custom search engine below and they are both very different. Google MT I've noticed serves up more non-medical search results than this one,

Medical Transcription Word Seeker

I use this as an adjunct to Google. I usually find most things on there and when I don't I turn to normal Google, but certainly very few, if any, non-medical products would turn up on this one. And the refinement links like "Surgical Instruments" and "People Search" are extremely useful if all you want to search is just surgical instruments or finding people for example. There are other refinement links on there as well which, when clicked, searches a specific set of websites alone and not the whole wide web of non-medical gibberish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)