Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I value - Proper Grammar

Posted: Oct 7th, 2015 - 10:46 am In Reply to: Really? - interesting

as well, but I am not so above everybody else that I will take the time to correct what I perceive to be somebody else's errors. This is not grammar school, this is a forum where everybody and everything should be accepted the way it is, improper or not. and no, I am not going to "hunt you down and harass you with a vigilante investigation." I am just curious as to what exactly in your life made you the judge and jury of everybody else. Why you think you are so superior to take on the role of correcting everyone you happen to see and meet. As for my background... have at it! My background is an open book to all who ask to see it or know about it, but it certainly does not include standing in judgment of anyone else's way of speaking or writing. Nobody is perfect, by any means, and that includes you... even though you seem to think you are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)