Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

PTO for family emergency - Dragonfly

Posted: Oct 7th, 2015 - 8:47 am

Does anyone know if MMODAL allows other employess donate PTO to other employess.  I have worked for MMODAL, since EDIX 10 years now, and I have recently used up my PTO.  My mom is out of town in the hospital in serius condition.  Had major surgery, cancer found, yesterday, also has blood clot in heart, cannot receive blood thinner for 5 or 6 days, severely complex case.  More surgeries.  And it is over a 2 hour drive.  So I need a favor from anyone and everyone if possible for more PTO so I can be with my mom and make sure my 83 year old dad is able to be with her.  I'm single no spouse to help with my bills so I am in desparate need.  I am usually not one to ask anyone for anything.  But I don't know what else to do.  My personal email is if you would like to email me personally.  I came back home during the night becuase I need to work, but also need to be there for her and my dad.  Don't know what else to do.  Gas alone cost so much and I am just exhausted.  Thank you, Susan

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)