Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Its October people! Time to shake things up again! - sm

Posted: Oct 6th, 2015 - 7:25 pm

Yup, its that time of year again.  Every October they throw a wrench at us to see what else they can do to make our work life more miserable.  Last year they took away 2 weeks paid vacation and gave us those wonderful Excused absence no pay days instead and took everyone down to the exact same PTO accrual.  No seniority incentive anymore.  Been with the company 20 years and an MT who starts tomorrow is offered the exact same PTO package as I have now.  Used to accumulate close to 7 hours a paycheck of PTO and now down to the 4.whatever they are giving now.  So now this year, guess what our prize is, the wonderful mandatory SwapBoard for EVERYTHING!  I will never work another day of OT ever again.  Period and if they think I am using this for mandatory OT to keep track of who does not do it, guess what fire me, cause its not happening.  Happy October to you too Mmodal.  Oh wait, we get to find out what kind of Health Care coverage we are offered this year soon too.  Any guesses anyone??

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)