Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Nothing about Muddle would surprise me. But - if you are that concerned about being watched SM

Posted: Oct 6th, 2015 - 1:50 pm In Reply to: Always assume that if you are on a - company computer

I would seriously put a towel over that computer at night or any time you're not working. If there's a camera feature on it, I'd put a little sticky note thing over the camera lens part and wait to see if I got spoken to about it.

That would protect your privacy as well as prove Muddle is spying if they did call you out on covering the camera.

I'm not paranoid, not wearing a foil hat, and dont work for Muddle. I do have my own personal laptops and I cover the camera lens because you never know if you could be hacked or if the camera program could be turned on accidentally by bumping the wrong keys.

I like my privacy in my own home and don't care for the idea of my bare naked nethers being shown all over the world without me knowing it.

It's a thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)