Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

We are not hooked up to a server - Just not true

Posted: Oct 6th, 2015 - 1:37 pm In Reply to: I think they are monitoring us - yes

Yes most of the companies I know of whose employees are on site ARE monitored closely for email time, web sites accessed...all of that, through the main server to which all employee PCs are connected. Most of them are notified. Some only find out when they get dinged for spending too much time on email or whatever. That is impossible to do with us, though. But I would warn ANYONE working on site for a company to expect that kind of close monitoring whether they warn you or not.

Anyway we are not hooked up to a server so there is no way to do it with us. BTW, if we WERE hooked up to a server, they could do Fluency and virus protection updates without needing us to download the products. Basically, if you don't have to input an MModal password to get somewhere, they can't see you. I am not actually sure about email and Ipswitch, though; it's possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)