Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They will fight you in the unemployment line too though. - anon

Posted: Oct 6th, 2015 - 5:56 am In Reply to: wanna hear a funny? - jinkysgrl

This is bizarre as I cannot even get a line count on the horrible dictators and the account that I am on. I struggle just to figure out what the heck they are saying and not get 'critical errors,' because they know they can fire me on the critical errors and the line count. I try to break after an hour and sign off because of very bad dictators and accounts, for which their computer is ticking away and showing that I am not meeting that which they have calculated for American speaking great dictators to where you follow the cursor and not move your fingers. Have no idea how they could even prove you are "cheating" when we know they are and we cannot prove it. Let alone saying that you are letting a non-MM work on your computer. I even know several MTs who could never put up with what I am putting up with....and they all have quit MM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)