Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

wanna hear a funny? - jinkysgrl

Posted: Oct 5th, 2015 - 11:52 pm

Okay, first of all, I am NEVER going to be employee of the month, year...heck, not even for a day. I work my hours, exceed the line requirement to the tune of about 75 lines over/hour, but I do take breaks quite a bit. I do miss fairly frequently with family issues but ALWAYS make it up (plus extra). I've worked extra when there is a double incentive (and not until). Now, I'm being performance managed for "cheating" on my time sheet (timesheet doesn't match Fluency time), excessive absenteeism, and letting a non-MM person work on the computer. Here is the funny: I have asked for my manager's and TSA's supervisor names so I can file a complaint. LOL. The TSA took hours off my timesheet today because she thought I wasn't working (I was on the phone with my manager about my performance issues). The TSA didn't ask anything, she just cancelled the hours. I'm going to pursue complaints for basically bullying before I actually get fired - cuz I know that is fixing to happen the way they seem to be fishing around for crap I'm supposedly cheating on. I know it is going to be a joke, but I'm at least starting it and maybe it will help in the unemployment line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)