Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You are not alone ... trust me! - deedee

Posted: Oct 5th, 2015 - 6:52 pm In Reply to: No, I feel the same way. I want to keep the job (sm) - no big bucks here

I've been burned out so long, I feel like a crispy critter. And that was B4 our hospital switches to Epic/eScription. Ours used to be one of the top 10 places to work in the US, no kidding, and it just sickens me that they've "gotten into bed" with awful VR crap. They haven't let any of us go (yet) but there's now enough work for about half of us (on a good day) so that we've gone from being a team to being competitors for enough work to make a living. I suspect they're hoping most of us will quit, but where the heck are we supposed to go? I don't have a clue how I'd survive, (unemployment wouldn't cover my house payment), but it would almost be a relief for the ax to fall. Give us strength!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)