Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

yes - I would say that is

Posted: Oct 5th, 2015 - 11:09 am In Reply to: nasty posts - celia

a contributing factor, I suppose. But just because someone is unhappy with their lives or the way things have gone in our world, does not give them the right to attack someone else for simply posting something or making a comment on someone else's post. If someone is so unhappy in their lives that the feel the need to attack someone else, there is only one person to blame for that... themselves. Every person is responsible to create their own happiness and not rely on a job or another person to do that for them. If you are unhappy, only YOU can change that. Happiness is more of a matter of mind than it is a physical state. Stop blaming others or your job situation for how you feel inside. You do not need to take someone else down to your level. and by "you", I do not mean you personally, but all of the unhappy people who just seem to love being nasty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)