Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Enterprise work low. Are Escription platforms - Nervous Nellie

Posted: Oct 5th, 2015 - 10:07 am

We were told new accounts were not coming onto Enterprise so much, are they on Escription?  They said they may have to change schedules and platforms.  Ugh.  Is there another pay range for Escription or is it the same.  Seems like I heard at one point they were paid less because the platform was more productive.  Have also heard the Dictaphone platform is slow and clunky.  Don't know when they are making changes and if they are giving us choices of platforms or anything. 

Seems like when the new grid came out lots of people panicked but not as many left as anticipated.  I know I stayed because I actually make more with the grid than before and certainly more than most other companies are offering.

Like my TSM and my accounts, but like getting in more than half my scheduled hours too.  I don't work for kicks, I need the $ just like most of us do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)