Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

More Questions to Wordie. - AnotherWordie

Posted: Oct 4th, 2015 - 12:00 pm In Reply to: More answers - OP - wordie

With such long reports it seems it would take 6-8 hours for one transcript? I used to transcribe for a psychologist sometimes for the MM company and I loved the work but when I was getting near the end of a 3 hours transcript and heard thunder in the background I would get pretty frantic because of the possibility of losing half a day's work because we could not copy and paste into Word or anything. I imagine you have a way to save a partial report?

If you like your company and feel comfortable doing so you could send me the contact info for your company by e-mail? I totally understand if you do not feel comfortable doing that, but, wait...you are not with the N any more!!! So you might feel safe doing that!! LOL..We are so paranoid here (for good reason).

I hope you are still reading this chat line. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)