Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Okay - I still think he is wrong

Posted: Oct 4th, 2015 - 1:20 am In Reply to: The greedy would not have their hands out - sm

What happened to customer service? I'm sure you are all familiar with the expression that the customer is always right, and I will guess that most of you complain when you are not treated well by someone who is supposed to be putting you first. I personally think putting employees ahead of the people they are depend on for their livelihood is a pretty crappy attitude. Companies can treat their employees well and provide good customer service, one hand feeds the other. Richard Branson has lost sight of why he ever went into business in the first place. Steve Jobs ate his lunch by offering consumers what they wanted and eliminated his music download service and record stores; I believe Branson has had other failed ventures by putting himself and his employees first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)