Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Who does our auditing now? Not the PCs? - crazy auditing stuff

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2015 - 2:42 pm

I really like my PC, and I DID pass my last audit recently, but a few of the noncritical errors I got corrected on were actually wrong.  So is it my PC who is doing these still?  Did I read somewhere that someone else is doing them now?

So once again I get incorrectly dinged.  Two examples:  I typed a term, the auditor took points off and changed it to a term that actually DOES NOT EXIST.  Second, the doctor dictated that the following factors contributed to this patient's diagnosis and proceeded to list them out.  I used a colon followed by the list.  The auditor changed the colon to a semicolon followed by the list and marked me off for the colon.  That is not even accurate!!  The general rule for semicolons is that they separate two independent clauses (not counting when they are used to separate items in a long list that includes commas).  Right?

Used to be the feedback was nitpicky at times but at least accurate.  Now it is just as likely to be inaccurate and accurate!  This is insane. 

Anybody know if this is my PC, or some other auditing group, and if another group, who are they and why do they keep them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)