Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not Bitter - Laura

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2015 - 12:19 pm In Reply to: BITTER APPLICANTS - 11 CENTS PER LINE

I'm certainly not bitter and in no way did I think the owner wanted "catch up" on her work. Just to go back and forth with emails thinking I actually had a chance at landing something, then to ask a few questions and not get an answer, not even a "I filled the position" and I would have left it at that. There was just not enough information given as far as the amount of work except that it is tedious work and looking up addresses and such. A lot of full-time transcriptionists are looking just for something like this. I have a flexibility in my FT job, so this would have been perfect. I am assuming the owner found somebody to fill the position, and I'm glad she did. We are all not bitter :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)