Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 68)

you still don't get it - anon

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2015 - 8:03 am In Reply to: what does this have to do with MT board and doing op notes? - Lay off the Xanax. lol

The point is ... too many here are missing the real issue with SynerMT. The primary issue was the LOSS OF WAGES, and there isn't an MT who can't relate to that one. A loss of wages to someone with a working significant other is far different than the loss of wages to someone who is the sole supporter (which I believe was another issue of concern).

THESE were the issues, that so many missed. Many interpreted things (incorrectly) to mean that SynerMT was complaining about doing ops ... and who do they think they are!!! --- Understandably so ... many who come here are burned out. Each individual has a different story, and many are the same. As such, it's all too easy to not "get" what someone is actually saying. I got it right from the start. So did others, I am certain.

To repeat: SynerMT was upset at the LOSS OF WAGES, first and foremost. They never said, "I don't want to do ops!!!" They only felt frustrated because having to do something which they had little to no experience in CAUSED A SERIOUS LOSS IN WAGES. Had they received training wages during the learning curve, then the issue never would have come up in the first place. They said that in their message ... I saw it.

That's what the whole issue was, and I hope I have explained myself clearly and succintly.

But, before I go ... "lay off the Xanax." Why would I need to take a tranquilizer? When do you ever see me lose it and starting attacking people on this board?

You (and others) are in serious need of suntan lotion, a folding chair, and an alcoholic beverage with a little umbrella in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)