Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

I understand that completely, but why should a company - have to pay to train you?

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2015 - 12:06 am In Reply to: OPs were for hospital MTs, but ICs - Lisa

It just doesn't happen. Everyone has to start somewhere. When I started acute care, I got all work types. I had to learn op notes. I had to accept normal pay. I didn't get paid training for work types. Yes most people get paid training when they first start working at a new company, but they are paid so you can get used to the software, not the work itself. I understand you lose money, but does that mean you should get special privileges? To work in acute care, you need to do op notes. It isn't like you will get 100% op notes. You get a few and then get the other work types too. If you cant handle op notes, then these people need to stay out of acute care transcription.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)