Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Examples - Linda

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2015 - 5:27 pm In Reply to: Linda, can you give an example of...SM - Old Anon

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

I'm using Stedman's Med/Surg reference, but I think it is from 1996 which could be the problem. I've done ops for many years but not primarily so much of it is new. The last 3 I could not find were:
Visionaire, Polycare and shaver vaper. I recall seeing Polycare on the side of a box with a compression device I brought home for the hospital but could not find it anywhere. Searches start with Google MT rarely gives an answer as it includes searches of literally every non-medical product out there. Then the 911 site, then plain Google, the Stedman's reference in addition to specialty reference. It's just taking so much time. I'd love to have one good source to either find it or leave a blank. I have not tried the * the the MT Google search. I've used _____, so that could be part my problem.

I appreciate the input!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)