Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

oh, who gives a... - moonchild

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2015 - 4:54 pm In Reply to: I would rather put a QA note than be blamed - L&L

who cares about any of this crap? not me. not anymore. i do what i want. i never leave QA notes. whats the point? i rarely even send my reports to QA anymore, even when there are 20 blanks, or especially when that is the case, again, because, really, who cares? no one at MM, thats for sure. they have their job which is to critique our work in a ridiculous manner, but they don't really care either. my advice to everyone here is to just stop giving a crap about any of this stuff. just type the best you can and forget the rest. i've even stopped caring that i'm almost down to minimum wage. this place has sucked the spirit right out of me and i simply do not care what they do about anything anymore. that doesn't mean that i won't come in here spitting mad about stuff still. because, well, complaining about stuff is what we do, right? :) god, i hate this place so much. and days like today i can barely make myself download the next report. i just sit and stare into space.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)