Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yeah, I'm the one, and it makes perfect sense - anon

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2015 - 12:18 pm In Reply to: What? Are you the same one who posted on the main board - sm

So many have jumped on SynerMT's case about this that I wanted to even up the playing field and show things from a different perspective.

I simply substituted a workout for transcription. I'm capable of doing XYZ in the gym, then so should everyone else ... without complaint ... like so many MTs are telling SynerMT to do.

And I am in total agreement with them about getting paid for any training whatsoever.

SynerMt's main complaint, if people had paid attention, is a huge loss of wages. So many people here, justifiably, balk at the low wages they are making at their jobs. Why is they right and SynerMT is wrong ... for the exact same complaint?

Geez Louise ... I haven't seen this much cattiness on any board since I watched Dynasty on TV back in the 1970s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)