Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Acute Care.Basic 4 - anon

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2015 - 9:15 am In Reply to: They know what your experience is when they hire you - Another Syn MT

Acute Care used to mean the basic 4. This is unbelievable. When I started we were on IBM wheel writers, no white out allowed, and if you made a mistake or dictator said, "go back up to pmh..," or "take this out" etc., you just plain started over, wadded up your document in the trash, and started fresh. I personally love it because even after 30 years, I still learn something new everyday. I know our profession has taken a beating, but now I see how much things really have changed. I look at it as job security and a challenge when I have to learn something new. I would be bored to tears doing just DS, Con, H&P, Clinic notes. It would be hard to stay awake. If you hate a company that bad, for God's sake LEAVE, I mean you are all so qualified and primadonnas, should have no trouble, plenty of jobs on the boards I check.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)