Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

In addition - SynMT44

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2015 - 1:04 am In Reply to: What really worries me is they are leaving - SynMT

In addition, they announced, about 3 days before the announcement about the OP notes, that they have this new software which will calculate the percentage of reports we send to QA, and it needs to be 8% or less. I think there was mention of first warning, second warning, and then possible termination if you submit more than 8%.

With regards to adding OP notes, well, as an example, I know a little bit of French, but just a bit. With 3 days notice, I'm now doing OP notes for complicated brain surgery and open heart surgery. I feel like they've suddenly announced that I have to transcribe in a totally foreign language that I don't speak on a daily basis.

My friend/coworker asked J what her average line count was a month ago. So far, J hasn't been able to answer. We think that she may be more bark than bite. WE thought that Synernet keeps a running log of our hourly line count per pay period, but that may not be true. So, we've decided not to worry too much about our declining line count due to the addition of OP notes, as far as being fired for no longer getting to 175 lines per hour. Of course, it still causes a severe decrease in pay and Christmas is coming...We may not be able to afford to work for Synernet much longer if they keep up these games. Last year at this time, they were suddenly adding new accounts to our work queue. Anyone remember that? What's next?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)