Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They know what your experience is when they hire you - Another Syn MT

Posted: Oct 1st, 2015 - 11:22 pm In Reply to: yeah here we go- i dont where a suit- i work in jammies - and work on ALL work types

So it's not a matter of "something you should already know how to do when they hired you." They know what your experience is before the first interview. "Slow learning ability"- that was rude and condescending. Feel better about yourself now? Op notes are like a dozen specialties within a specialty, someone further up summed up very well what all it involves. It is NOT a matter of being a slow learner, there's a huge learning curve when learning op notes. The whole point is that every second we aren't churning out the product we aren't making money. At the low pay we get, that can send a person into a panic. I hope they have realized by now that throwing even a small handful of people into unfamiliar territory where it takes them 2, 3, 4 times longer to do the new job type is only delaying TATs for all work types.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)