Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

When the company tells you when you're hired you get training pay... - noopnotes

Posted: Oct 1st, 2015 - 7:45 pm In Reply to: Oh my gosh- I didnt get paid an hourly rate learning ops - geez louise

It's the principal of the deal. These companies are getting away with way too much! They are expecting more than what they are willing to give. If you want good workers, good work ethics, and good quality, you have to treat your employees like people, not machines. The fact of the matter is this, when I was hired (and it sounds like when others were hired as well), they said they would give training pay... THEY said it. I didn't ask during the interview, they told me they do this to be fair to the MT for cutting into their production for a certain amount of time. Believe me, I do NOT need coddling. These jerks pay 7 cents per line and NEVER EVER give raises for ANYTHING, except for the hourly pay, which doesn't help unless you are on vacation. There is no incentive for anything there. Big woo if you make 100% consistently, you get your name dropped in a hat and "maybe" you'll get a gift card. What happened to incentives if you do over your line counts or what happened to merit raises. Other places and other lines of work do it, but not transcription? This is such a stagnant career, and at the end of the day I feel brain dead. I am sorry for all of us who HAVE to have this job for the moment, but I am on my way out and I've set a goal to do it right after Christmas. I still look up terms I've never heard before as well, so don't look down your nose at the rest of us. We were told what we were hired to do, which was NOT OP notes. They gave no warning, And if it is just a "small" amount of MTs that don't do them, then what is the hurry? Since there is such a small group, then what is it so detrimental and urgent that they have to learn it, just on a whim?? They are a bunch of bullies at that place. No doubt, you are one of the suits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)