Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My accounts OOW but OT being paid for others - 1VeryTiredMT2

Posted: Oct 1st, 2015 - 4:42 pm

I can't begin to express how frustrated I am.  For over a week now, running out of work on all of my accounts, yet there is another account in the same region that is getting OT.  They have plenty of work, extra work!! and here I am not getting paid because there is no work on ALL of my account and I happen to live in a state that does not require them to pay the "showing up" minimum wage.  I can't believe they can get away with this. The mismanagement of accounts is bad enough, but to be an employee and have to work a certain shift, not have work and I am the one penalized for it with no pay?? And apparently now with the new OOW policy, I have to ask PERMISSION to make it up?  I never thought I would say it, but I absolutely hate my job.  Having no luck finding another job either in transcription or outside work.  My situation is precarious to say the least. Two months late with mortgage. Heaven help me....

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)