Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am so aggravated I could scream. I did - wannie

Posted: Oct 1st, 2015 - 3:06 pm

something according to the account specifics (supposed to send report to QC for this particular problem). I get an e-mail from my TSM stating that I didn't have to send it to QC and that she had told me that when I first started doing the account (like I'm gonna remember everything that was said on the first day of a new platform and new account almost 2 months ago. Never mind the fact we talked about a completely different report type). So, now I have sent yet another report that counts toward my QC percent that didn't have to go because the account specs were wrong (this has happened several times in the past because the account specifics say something to the contrary of what is actually right). I thought when we weren't sure about something or couldn't remember right off hand about a particular thing, we were supposed to go by the account specifics. I don't know what to do. I get dinged if I do and I get dinged if I don't. I absolutely hate this account and have asked to be taken off it (still waiting to hear about a transfer). Okay, thanks for letting me vent. I'm so ready to walk away from this job but can't right now (I have no choice but to work). I am constantly looking for something else, but have extenuating circumstances that prevent me from working away from home right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)