Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Auditing is more than harsh sm - :(

Posted: Sep 30th, 2015 - 12:21 pm In Reply to: Platform is a little clunky. It came with a buyout. - Pay is according to grid and your weekly

And most auditing is done by people who have English as a second language, so they don't understand the tiny things in English grammar or sentence structure, so you end up with a report that is less than 30 lines and 1 minor error will throw you off the grid for that week and you will make the lowest pay possible... and not just for that one report, for ANY report you did in the week they auditing, which by the way, is 2 weeks PREVIOUS!

And once they have a job where they throw you off the grid, they will not audit any others. However, if you have 100%, they will keep auditing and auditing and auditing to try to find something. I have a list from last week of a jobs with 100% and the auditors have NEVER NEVER NEVER audited that many jobs of mine in a week.

I wish just once an AMERICAN auditor would pipe up and say something about how they are told to do their job. I hope they are paid big bonuses for the money they help take out of everyone's pay.

As the other poster said, find something else if you can; this company is definitely not worth your time. If you do decide to work for Nuance, just go into with your eyes open and don't fall for all the hype they give you to get you. It is miserable, there is little work, you are threatened, demeaned and have little to no time with family because you have to sit for 15 hours to get in an 8 hour day. They have pitted all the employees against each other to grab work. If that is what you want to get into, come on board; most everyone I know at this company is clawing trying to get out and do ANYTHING other than have to work here...

Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)