Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

dear anon - all smiles

Posted: Sep 28th, 2015 - 6:44 pm In Reply to: Conflicted - Anon

1) The time sheets and the ADP pay stubs are not dumped. I just printed them going back to 2013. You do need to know how to get into them.

2) Again, as I said, they will not respond to e-mail. So

A. Send the e-mail. They ignore it.
B. Call them, ask about what is in the e-mail.
C. If no response by phone, then you document that in the e-mail by forwarding it to yourself.

Thereby you have paper trail that you contacted by e-mail, your TSM did not respond, you called him/her, they did not give you any answer/direction, you documented that in the original e-mail forwarded to yourself (save a copy of the one you sent to your TSM). So, if you posed a question by e-mail, then by verbal phone, and got no direction, and there is nothing in the handbooks, then you are free and clear to decide on your own until you get something in writing. Which includes going above them and getting an answer. If they refer you back to your TSM, you just go above that person.

3) PRTScn is not disabled. It does take awhile to get the gist of using it. It took me several weeks before I learned to do CTL-ALT PrtScn PrtScn. Open paint. You will see an +/X, paste into the blank document and you should see the screenshot which you can save.

BTW, don't let your TSM or this company scare you. They think they have all their bases covered. You cannot intimidate them and you are not intimidating them.

Fiesa might be more limited because there is so much more information in there. It is helpful to screenshot or copy/paste any errors/corrections that you think you will need later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)