Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

and Nuance should be charged for your food stamps. - They should not get off scott free

Posted: Sep 28th, 2015 - 3:53 pm In Reply to: Applied for and now receiving food stamps and all other benefits for broke families. Nuance has tru - miffedMT

I am glad you were able to get some benefits. I am sure you paid in for a lot of years when you were making decent money. So take them and don't feel bad. That is a couple of things you don't have to worry about.

One day this government will get smart and instead of talking about all the inequality they will actually do something about it. A start would be to make the company pay for your benefits. Send them a monthly bill in the mail, if they don't pay it seize their business. Then maybe they will think twice about not paying a decent living wage. I am sure Mr. Ricci is not the only one raking in the dough while the worker bees can't afford to eat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)