Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 55)

This is a legitimate question IMO...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Sep 28th, 2015 - 11:48 am In Reply to: Are you for real? There's no such thing as TR - sm

and I think you knew exactly what the poster meant by TR (straight transcription). Original poster, please do not let this one rude post keep you from asking questions here. There is one PRO for me and that is I can work a full day without hand/wrist fatigue. I've also worked on a very well-trained Escription account where I could actually put out 350-400 lph pretty consistently, but having good SR (speech recognition) is the luck of the draw. Until 4 years ago, I had never done SR, and it was a bit of a transition. It's a different skill set (more visual), and I use mostly keyboard commands and some mouse work. It took me 2-3 months to get really proficient at doing this type of transcription, though. I knew that I really needed to learn SR editing because that is the bulk of the work now. The biggest CON is the low-ball line rate; wish that would change, but I don't see it happening in my work lifetime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)