Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

just the opposite - low number of accounts - ScratchingHead

Posted: Sep 28th, 2015 - 1:15 am In Reply to: Too bad they don't understand this - anon

I don't think I've ever been assigned more than 3 accounts at a time. And they're pooled in order so that I mostly end up typing just one of them (thankfully). All three are large acute care hospitals, however, so perhaps MTs are assigned more accounts when it comes to, say, smaller facilities, just because otherwise you'd run out of work?
But concerning the OP, 95% of my work is editing, and on an account I'm familiar with and have my shortcuts set up, I still seem unable to type more than 1500 lines a day (and that's before cutting them in half for the grid calculations). Just can't go any faster - given the many ESLs, the fast talkers, or bogging down in reports that are more technical. I'm always happy when I can dash something off, but it's certainly more the exception than the rule. And if I'm learning a new account, then FORGET IT, I'm off the grid entirely and it's MUP!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)